SharpDevelop Community

Get your problems solved!
Welcome to SharpDevelop Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

how to integrate MSBuild tasks for NBehave?

Last post 03-22-2010 12:34 AM by netcrawler. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-21-2010 12:12 PM

how to integrate MSBuild tasks for NBehave?

Hello all,

I'm trying to integrate the NBehave tests in the build process of my project.

There is a description of what has to be added to the MSBuild script on the following NBehave page:

http://nbehave.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=MSBuildTask&referringTitle=IntegrateBuild

But I can't tell where to find the Target section in my project. I've been looking in the .csproj and I unsuccessfully searched all files contents in my project folder.

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cedric.

Filed under: , ,
  • 03-21-2010 2:08 PM In reply to

Re: how to integrate MSBuild tasks for NBehave?

The page you linked to has an example. It shows you how to do it with two projects. One is to run the NBehave tests. The other contains the tests. In the example your project would be the NBehave.Example.csproj and you would need to create another project as shown in the example.

Using a single project is possible but you would need to understand more about MSBuild.

• 03-22-2010 12:34 AM In reply to

Re: how to integrate MSBuild tasks for NBehave?

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your help. I didn't clearly understand I had to create a second project for NBehave when reading this web page. Following your advice, I did so and, well, it works. But it isn't more efficient than when putting the command line call in the after-build of the main project. I was expecting something more like feedbacks in the error tab, but I was wrong. The only thing is that it can make the building fail. Not for pending status but in case of assertion failure.

I think that integrating NBehave fully into the IDE would require more work, and I don't intend to spend time on this right now.

Thank you again.

Cedric.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)