SharpDevelop Community

Get your problems solved!
Welcome to SharpDevelop Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

SD 5.0.0 rev.4218 Classes Browser's small bug

Last post 05-03-2014 4:14 AM by helloleoking. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2014 8:10 AM

SD 5.0.0 rev.4218 Classes Browser's small bug

I'm very happy to use the lasted sd writing c# codes, thank you all developers at first.

when a solution is open, then open the classes browser, the solution's classes tree is generated. it's very nice. however, even after the solution has been closed, the classes tree also exists. if i do not open the classes browser during the solution is open, the tree will not exist after the solution close. so i'm sure it is a bug..

maybe it is a good idea to add a content menu for classes browser.

btw, i have noticed that there is a new file called "xxx.sdsettings" in the project folder, but there is no content, what's the problem? (i don't like this file ^-^)

thanks

• 05-02-2014 5:54 PM In reply to

Re: SD 5.0.0 rev.4218 Classes Browser's small bug

Yes, the class browser in Beta 3 has a few problems where it doesn't remove nodes as it should. Those are fixed in the latest builds.

The file "xxx.sdsettings" contains the code formatting policy for that project. SharpDevelop 5 allows specifying this per-project, not just globally. This allows checking in the file into source control so that everyone working on a project uses the same settings. It's a bug in Beta 3 that the file is created even if you haven't specified any per-project settings.

• 05-03-2014 4:14 AM In reply to

Re: SD 5.0.0 rev.4218 Classes Browser's small bug

Got it. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)